The Pavilion Rehabilitation and Nursing Center is an 83-bed facility offering the best in quality care. The Pavilion offers a caring and compassionate atmosphere that is dedicated to the clinical, functional, psychosocial and emotional needs of our residents. We strive to attain the highest quality of life through one’s personal initiatives and an encouraging setting specific to each resident.
The Pavilion Rehabilitation and Nursing Center sits in an ideal location. Residents enjoy the sun streaming into their rooms, and visitors enjoy the convenience of making frequent visits and are in great proximity to freeways and public transportation. Inside, the beautiful and relaxing décor aids healing and makes our patients feel more at home.
At The Pavilion Rehabilitation and Nursing Center, caring is our main concern. Our organization is built on the premise that the most effective way to provide compassionate care is to:
- Maintain high medical integrity
- Foster a team spirit among staff
- Create friendly, beautiful surroundings for our residents and their visitors
Often the transition to a skilled nursing facility is challenging. The Pavilion Rehabilitation and Nursing Center, we strive to ease the process by providing an environment where residents and guests feel informed and comfortable.
In addition to nurses and staff who are always available to answer questions and lend a hand, each resident is paired with a coordinator, to help ease the transition and provide a familiar smiling face.
A team of qualified professionals helps residents recover from surgery, injury or serious illness. They understand the importance of creating a comfortable and nurturing atmosphere, whether residents stay for short-term treatment or long-term care.
Visitors are welcome every day of the week. Come see our residents and friendly staff in action. Feel free to contact us to learn more about the unique, sophisticated healthcare environment at The Pavilion Rehabilitation and Nursing Center.
- All beds are Medicare and Medicaid certified.
- We have an active Infectious Disease Physician that rounds our facility
- All rooms have new electric high/low beds, and cable TV (private phones are also provided for our short-term rehab units).
- The full in-house rehab unit provides PT, OT, ST.
- Admissions can be processed 24/7.
- RNs are on duty and onsite 24 hours/day.